Select Type
Of Entity




Receive in
Your Email!

Step 2:File a Certificate for Entity

Sole proprietors, partnerships, need a to file a dba, LLCs, or Corporations need  filed corporate at the state level.

Read More

Step 3:Get License and EIN

All businesses need a business license and an EIN.

Read More

Step 4: Get Tax Registrations

If you sell retail or wholesale or want to buy wholesale, you need a Resale Business License / seller's permit.

Read More

Recent News

  • A corporation can help you protect your personal assets and provide fringe benefits such as health insurance. Continue Reading

    A state employer ID is required for employers. Continue Reading

    This is a state sales tax ID issued for tax exemption and collection of sales tax. Continue Reading

  • Ean EIN stands for employer identification number and all businesses need it. Continue Reading

    Most filings take 3-5 business days but can be done on the same day in most cases. Continue Reading

    If you are a corporation, or llc, i.e., if you filing as an llc or corp, get these certificates first and then the rest. Continue Reading


So first file your entity certificate.

This is because all the other documents will be filed under your business name and the entity type.

Read More

After filing the entity certificate, file a business license and an EIN.

All businesses need an EIN and a business license.

Read More

Why do I need these licenses?

You need to select a structure so you can be taxed accordingly. Then, register for tax and licenses..

Read More